Minute to Kill It
If you think you have what it takes, submit 60 seconds of your best snowboarding footage. The submission deadline is March 1st at midnight. All submissions will be premiered live at Help Boardshop on Friday, March 9th at 8pm. We’ve got a $500 cash purse and tons of product so go big, keep’er clean, and have fun! Peep the rules below and come back to this site when you’re ready to submit your video. Grab your homies, get out there, and stack that footy!
- Open Class
- Groms: 15 & Under
- Only 1 rider per submission and one submission per rider, must be present at premiere to win
- Submissions may not be longer than 60 seconds
- Footage may be filmed anywhere ~ Hyland, Troll, the streets, Colorado and Grandma’s backyard is all fair play. We are excited for more street parts this year.
- Keep it clean, your clips and music ~ the staff reserves the right to veto
- Footage must have been filmed this season ~ no footy from last year!
How to Submit
- Upload video to Vimeo
- Be sure that your video is private on Vimeo ~ Footy leakage=no bueno!
- Be sure that your video settings on Vimeo allow downloads
- Complete submission form below
- You will receive an email confirming that your submission has been accepted
We're sorry, the video submission deadline has passed.