Minute to Kill It
If you think you have what it takes, submit 60 seconds of your best snowboarding footage. The submission deadline is Feb 21st at midnight. All submissions will be premiered live at Help Boardshop on Friday, March 1st at 8pm. We’ve got a $500 cash purse and tons of product so go big, keep’er clean, and have fun! Peep the rules below and come back to this site when you’re ready to submit your video. Grab your homies, get out there, and stack that footy!
- Open Class
- Groms: 15 & Under
Rules (please read these)
- Only 1 rider per submission and one submission per rider, must be present at premiere to win
- Submissions may not be longer than 60 seconds
- Footage may be filmed anywhere ~ Hyland, Troll, the streets, Colorado and Grandma’s backyard is all fair play. We are excited for more street parts this year.
- Keep it clean, your clips and music ~ the staff reserves the right to veto
- If possible please try and use royalty free music so we can share on social media!
- Footage must be unseen clips filmed this season ~ no footy from last year & no used clips!
How to Submit
- Complete the submission form below
- Title your video with first and last name
- Upload your video here: https://www.dropbox.com/request/yFNqazI1EcYKWYnKU9aT
Any questions drop an email to [email protected]
We're sorry, the video submission deadline has passed.