Minute to Kill It Skate Edition
If you think you have what it takes, submit 60 seconds of your best skateboarding footage by August 18th at midnight. Help Boardshop was started to support local riders, and that is what this video contest is about. This is your video, showcasing local riders, and who wins is up to all of you! All submissions will be premiered live at Help Boardshop on Saturday, August 24th. We’ve got a $500 cash prize and tons of product so go big, keep’er clean, and have fun! Peep the rules below and come back to this site when you’re ready to submit your video. Grab your homies, get out there, and stack that footy!
- Only 1 rider per submission and one submission per rider, must be present at premiere to win
- Submissions may not be longer than 60 seconds
- Please don’t add any text/logos to the video – just raw skateboarding, our editing crew will add your name, etc.
- Footage may be filmed anywhere ~ Help Boardshop, 3rd Lair, Familia, your local park, the streets, Hawaii and the curb out front your house is all fair play
- Keep it clean, your clips and music ~ the staff reserves the right to veto
- Please use music that is NOT copywrited – be sure its YouTube friendly
- Footage must be new, unposted, unseen ~ no footy from other videos!
How to Submit
- Complete the submission form below
- Title your video with first and last name
- Upload video to DropBox (Click Here)
We're sorry, the video submission deadline has passed.